Benchmarks & Client Cases
• Failure to meet the customers’ Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• High dependency on third parties
• Quantity of stocks not adjustable - late deliveries and stockouts were common
• Team hierarchy not focused on the best interests of the customer
• Low team maturity
• Lack of autonomy
• Team leaders and teams were not aligned with the continuous improvement process – “firefighting”
• Teams aligned with customers’ needs
• Customer centricity
• New Value Stream: based on customer type
• Teams focused on their performance, improvement and autonomy
• Adjustment of stock levels to customers’ demand
The project resulted in an increase in sales of $1.8 thousand/year and an annual profit benefits of $508 thousand.
Lead Time from purchase order to customer delivery
Delivery Lead Time decreased by 49%
Deliverable time rate
Deliverable time rate increased by 8%
Proposal hit rate
Proposal hit rate increased by 8%
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training program includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.