Do you have the 3 KAIZEN™ skills well developed?
Change for the better because "Culture is eating strategy for breakfast"
KAIZEN™ in Strategy
Increasing effectiveness of strategic planning to deliver expected results
KAIZEN™ in Manufacturing
Overcoming difficulty to increase flow and resource efficiency year-over-year
Kaizen Institute United States of America
We help leaders change for the better and achieve breakthrough results.
To implement a Continuous Improvement culture, you must master the three KAIZEN™ Skills
• Daily management with problem solving
• Value stream improvement with KAIZEN™ Events
• Breakthrough innovation with hoshin development
The best systems and tools
Our solutions provide the best content for the practice of the three skills.
Select your industry and see how we can help to solve your challenges.View all Solutions View all Solutions
Our clients are incorporating new paradigms based on KAIZEN™ Principles and industry benchmark practices
View cases of Pure Improvement in all industry sectors:
From Lean to Profitable Growth with KAIZEN™
• Lean operations are at the core of creating resource and flow efficiency
• Lean transformation is necessary in order to develop leadership skills and improvement routines
• More often than not, Lean and company strategy are treated as two separate entities
• Lean can be extended across additional areas, such as marketing, sales, innovation, development, energy and environment
• Strategy development drives engagement and breakthrough improvement
• KAIZEN™ is used as a competitive weapon to drive sustainable profitable growth
The KAIZEN™ method for turning Strategy into Action
Learn more about Strat to Action
Strat to Action is based on the day-to-day life of a CEO. Setting the scene at the development of a Hoshin planning, the book documents the three-year journey of a CEO in the process of implementing KAIZEN™.
Reading this book will allow you to gain better insight into the potential of KAIZEN™ in organizational transformation and growth year-after-year.
Buy now Buy now
Kaizen Institute Blog
13. Mar 2019Healthcare
by Daniel Simoes, Director, CI Group North America
24. Jan 2019Integrating Industry 4.0 and a KAIZEN™ Culture
by Mike Micklewright
19. Dec 2018KAIZEN™ Culture Long way to go
by Jon Miller
06. Nov 2018What is the Circular Economy and how does it affect us
by Chris Leonard
04. Oct 2018Lean: Time Management vs. Cost Management
by Willie L. Carter
Upcoming Training Courses
We deliver our trainings on-site for clients.
Please contact us at email@example.com to explore how we can support you with your training requirements.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist your teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programs includes learning the theory, putting it into practice and visiting benchmark Gemba.