KAIZEN™ Green Belt Online Program (Days)
The KAIZEN™ Green Belt Online curriculum expands on the fundamental theories of the Lean methodology learned in our KAIZEN™ Foundations or Yellow Belt Certification and introduces new concepts and tools that will propel an organization further. Students learn how more advanced tools and Lean methodologies can be used to foster a waste-free, customer-centric workplace. Upon completing this course, students will have the capability to lead and independently drive Lean improvement teams. The KAIZEN™ Green Belt Online Certification is typically achieved by someone who is actively participating in their employer's Lean journey; this person usually desires to lead and manage Continuous Improvement events. The program will be delivered online with a live facilitator in a series of twice weekly modules. Please check specific start dates for scheduling. Please contact us if you wish to participate in the program, but the date or time does not work for you!Register now
13. Sep. - 13. Oct. 2022
Online Tues & Thurs 1PM-4:30PM
Our Training Goals
After successful completion, participants will be able to...
• Effectively plan, lead, and manage successful KAIZEN/Lean Events
• Independently drive Continuous Improvement teams
• Understand intermediate Lean Tools and Management Systems
• Actively support a Lean Continuous Improvement culture
• Understand that Lean is fundamentally a people development program first
• A Review of Basic Lean Tools and Daily and Strat KAIZEN™
• Total Productive Maintenance
• Total Service Management
• Total Flow Management
• Total Quality Management
• Value Stream Mapping
• Running Effective KAIZEN™ Events
• KAIZEN™ Yellow Belt Certification, or
• Foundations Online Training, or
• Equivalent education and experience. this could be evaluated by Kaizen Institute prior to attending the class
A Green Belt candidate should be familiar with the following topics:
• The Seven Wastes & 5S
• Work Standards and Standard Operating Procedures (SDCA)
• The Continuous Improvement Cycle (PDCA)
• Team Huddles and Basic Visual Management processes
• Basic Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis (Fishbone Diagrams and 5 Whys)
• Business Process Mapping
What you learn
Weekly modules delivered as per the course description. Between module assignments will also need to be completed.
A certification exam will be held at the end of the program.
A project will be planned at the end of the session to demonstrate use of the materials.
Other Dates of this Training
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute.