KAIZEN™ Lean Yellow Belt Live Class-Phoenix, Arizona
The KAIZEN™ Yellow Belt Program is an introductory program designed to familiarize those with limited or no exposure to KAIZEN™/Lean methodologies to practices that reduce waste, identifies savings opportunities, and engages others to new and better ways of doing work. It exposes the student to a KAIZEN™/Lean Operating philosophy and provides them with the means to support it on a day-to-day basis. Students learn how introductory Lean tools foster a waste-free, customer-centric work environment. The program is delivered in a classroom setting. Please contact us if you wish to participate in the program, which runs for 4 days Tuesday-Friday.Register now
07 - 10. Dec. 2021
Our Training Goals
After successful completion, participants will be able to...
• Understand and be confident in the fundamentals of KAIZEN™/Lean theory
• Identify process improvement opportunities for escalation and resolution
• Participate in Lean initiatives within the workplace
• Actively contribute to their organization’s success, resulting in lower costs, higher quality, and shorter lead-times
• Acquire the knowledge to participate in the Intermediate Program in KAIZEN™/Lean methodologies.
Students will learn how to participate in and use Lean Tools such as Daily Kaizen, 5S in both process and office activities, Simple Problem Solving, PDCA, Business Process Mapping, and how to surface problems.
They will also learn how to improve a business process, undertand Strategic KAIZEN™ and how to strive towards building a Lean Culture.
What you learn
Held in a classroom setting. Program runs 8:30-4:15 Tuesday, Weds, Thurs, and 8:30-2PM Friday.
Lunch is provided.
Other Dates of this Training
Get all the latest news about Kaizen Institute.